Catalyze a Sea Change in Water Conservation!
The following resources are aimed at helping you find supplemental information on SSV’s water-related programs, speaker presentations and events.
SSV WEST Summit
The goal of the WEST Summit is to catalyze a sea change in action towards long-term resiliency through distributed management of water and energy supply in Silicon Valley. See more details here.
SSV EcoCloud Water Content
EcoCloud™, a project of Sustainable Silicon Valley (SSV) in conjunction with public and private sector partners, is a virtual space where business leaders and facility managers can work with technology innovators, researchers, and government agencies to make enterprises more sustainable and profitable. Drawing on the latest social networking tools, participants can collaborate, learn, plan, and make valuable connections.
Proceedings for the April 2011 Sustainable Water Resources Roundtable is now Available on EcoCloud.
- Guide to SF Bay Area Creeks
- Tips for Indoor water conservation
- Products for Indoor water conservation
- Tips for Outdoor water conservation
- Products for Outdoor water conservation
- Climate Change and Water
- Water Conservation Residential
- Water Conservation Non-Residential
- Water Recycling
- World Economic Forum’s Water Initiative
- Water Wise House Calls (home inspections)
- Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD)
- CA Energy Water Nexus
- Water and Business BSR Report Summer 2008
- GEMI Water Sustainability Tools and Business Case Studies
- GEMI: The Business Case for Pursuing Water Sustainability
- Water Trends
- Water Scarcity & Climate Change: Growing Risks for Businesses and Investors
- Crest of a Wave: A Proactive Approach to Corporate Water Strategy
- Water Footprinting: Identifying & Addressing Water Risks in the Value Chain
- Making Every Drop Work: Increasing Water Efficiency in California’s Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional (CII) Sector